- Participating Stewards
All member companies embrace the Product Care principles.
CSPA companies can also go further and make the voluntary commitment to become Product Care Stewards. The following companies are Product Care Stewards:Aeropres Corporation
Altair Partners L.P.
American Spraytech, LLC
Aptar Beauty + Home
Armored AutoGroup, Inc.
Beauty Avenues (Limitedbrands / Bath & Body Works / MAST)
Bedford Specialty Sales, Inc.
Berry Plastics Corporation
Bissell Home Care, Inc.
BOV Solutions, Inc.
Buckeye International, Inc.
Central Life Sciences
Chase Products Company
Chicago Aerosol, LLC
Church & Dwight Co., Inc.
The Clorox Company
CRC Industries, Inc.
Crown Cork & Seal Company, Inc.
Diversey, Inc. (Sealed Air)
Diversified CPC International, Inc.
The Dow Chemical Company
E. I. DuPont de Nemours & Company
ExxonMobil Chemical Company
Faultless Starch/Bon Ami Company
Formulated Solutions, LLC
Franmar Chemical, Inc.
Givaudan Fragrances Corporation
Global Specialty Products – USA, Inc.
Henkel Consumer Goods, Inc. (The Dial Corporation)
Hillyard Industries, Inc.
I-K-I Manufacturing Co., Inc.International Flavors & Fragrances, Inc. (IFF)
ITW Global Brands
J. Tech Sales, LLC
JR Hess Company, Inc.
KIK Custom Products
Malco Products, Inc.
Market Actives, LLC
McLaughlin Gormley King Company
Novozymes North America, Inc.
OMNOVA Solutions, Inc.
PLZ Aeroscience (PLAZE Inc.)
Precision Valve Corporation
The Procter & Gamble Company
Protecto Wrap Company
Quip Laboratories, Inc.
Reckitt Benckiser, Inc.
Rocky Mountain Poison & Drug Center
S. C. Johnson & Son, Inc.
SafetyCall International PLLC
The Scotts Company
Sergeant’s Pet Care Products, Inc.
Sherwin Williams Diversified Brands
Shield Packaging Co., Inc.
Spartan Chemical Company
State Industrial Products
Surface Chemists of Florida Inc.
Troy Chemical Industries, Inc.
True Value Manufacturing
Turtle Wax, Inc.
United Industries Corp.
- Benefits of Participation
- Effective self-assessment leads to improved operations and a better bottom line;
- Builds trust with customers as a clear statement of the company’s commitment to quality, safety and environmental stewardship;
- Strengthens the association’s federal and state advocacy efforts;
- Helps a company remain competitive;
- Improves relationships with stakeholders including NGOs;
- Opportunity to educate others in the supply chain about sustainability;
- Improved employee engagement in health, safety and environmental compliance;
- Reduced liability and lower insurance costs, including a ten percent discount from Consumer Specialty Insurance, a risk retention group;
- Provides a forum for sharing and learning with other CSPA companies;
- Good business strategy!
- Product Care Training Session
The next Product Care Training session will be December, 2015 in Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
Contact Steve Bennett (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information and to register for Product Care Training.