- Participating Stewards
All member companies embrace the Product Care principles.
HCPA companies can also go further and make the voluntary commitment to become Product Care Stewards. The following companies are Product Care Stewards:Aeropres Corporation
Altair Partners L.P.
American Spraytech, LLC
Bedford Specialty Sales, Inc.
BISSELL Homecare, Inc.
Buckeye International, Inc.
Central Life Sciences
Chase Products Company
Chicago Aerosol, LLC
Church & Dwight Co., Inc.
Clean Control Corporation
The Clorox Company
CRC Industries, Inc.
Diversified CPC International, Inc.
ExxonMobil Chemical Company
Faultless Starch/Bon Ami Company
Formulated Solutions, LLC
Franmar Chemical, Inc.
Global Specialty Products – USA, Inc.
Green Products Company
Henkel Consumer Goods, Inc.
Hillyard Industries, Inc.
I-K-I Manufacturing Co., Inc.
International Flavors & Fragrances, Inc.
Interpolymer CorporationJ. Tech Sales, LLC
KIK Custom Products
Malco Products, Inc.
OMNOVA Solutions, Inc.
Oxiteno USA, LLC
PLZ Aeroscience Corporation
Precision Valve North America, Inc.
The Procter & Gamble Company
Protecto Wrap Company
Quip Laboratories, Inc.
Rocky Mountain Poison and Drug Center
SafetyCall International PLLC
The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company
Sergeants Pet Care Products, Inc. dba Perrigo Animal Health
Sherwin Williams Diversified Brands
Shield Packaging Co., Inc.
Spartan Chemical Company
Star Brite Inc.
State Industrial Products
Troy Chemical Industries Inc.
Turtle Wax, Inc.
United Industries Corporation
Valvoline Company (The)
- Benefits of Participation
- Effective self-assessment leads to improved operations and a better bottom line;
- Builds trust with customers as a clear statement of the company’s commitment to quality, safety and environmental stewardship;
- Strengthens the association’s federal and state advocacy efforts;
- Helps a company remain competitive;
- Improves relationships with stakeholders including NGOs;
- Opportunity to educate others in the supply chain about sustainability;
- Improved employee engagement in health, safety and environmental compliance;
- Reduced liability and lower insurance costs, including a ten percent discount from Consumer Specialty Insurance, a risk retention group;
- Provides a forum for sharing and learning with other HCPA companies;
- Good business strategy!
- Product Care Training Session
The next Product Care Training session will be December, 2018 in Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
Contact Steve Bennett (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information and to register for Product Care Training.